Pea Organizing Services is a full-service professional organizing and consulting firm offering customized solutions tailored to each client in the residential and corporate environment. We evaluate your present systems, create a plan to better utilize your space and time, and coach you on how to continue to improve in these areas. And whether your challenges are residential, office, paper or time management, we match our consultants to your specific needs.
The Pea Creed: Our Commitment to You
- Professional consultations and honest evaluations
- Consistent, unsurpassed service
- Personalized and creative solutions
- We Will: Motivate You, Help You Focus, Make Recommendations and Create Space for Everything
- Learn the value and see the benefits of organization
- Ongoing coaching sessions for as long as needed
- Tips to simplify your life and improve your surroundings
- Creating more energy, enthusiasm and enjoyment
Meet The Pea Team From a Personalized Pea Assessment to hands on organizing and system implementation, our trained professional organizing consultants combine creative solutions and hard work to help clients see their full potential and reach it. We have a PASSIONATE COMMITMENT to get you organized for life! When you hire The Pea you are hiring an advocate for you and your priorities.
- One of the First Professional Organizing Firms in Charlotte
- Experienced with Helping a Diverse Clientele
- Our Unique Personalized Pea Assessment and Plan of Action
- Ongoing Coaching and Support to our Clients
- Full Service Decluttering, Reorganizing, Product Research and Shopping Services
- Member of the National Association of Professional Organizers
- Professional Member of the International Association of Professional Organizers
- Member of the National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization
- Member of the Professional Organizers Web Ring
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Member of the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- Member of The Organizer’s Network
- On Angie’s List
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- References Available
Need someone to discuss organizing at your next meeting? Call Pea Organizing Services! We will customize a talk or coaching session to suit your group’s needs. Topics include home or office organizing, paper management systems, time management strategies, reducing clutter, downsizing, etc. Some of our recent recipients include: The Mom’s Club of Waxhaw, Top of the Week Rotary Club, Christian Women’s Group, FoxCroft Neighbors, Queen City Garden Club, Society of Women Engineers, and the International Coach’s Federation.
Pea Organizing Services donates their professional organizing services and resources to several worthwhile organizations, including the following: Classroom Central, Charlotte Rescue Mission, Charlotte Humane Society, Charlotte Country Day School auctions, the Salvation Army, and the North Carolina Dance Theatre.
Want to put your items to better use? Contact The Pea and we will provide you with a comprehensive list of where you can donate and recycle your “stuff”.